Silly things you've done while still sleepy?

General Discussion. This is a cool place for your DAILY RANTS. Join the gang and have a great time! If you are lurking, don't be shy and come to say Hello!
WARNING: We are [loony] Can you handle that?
NOA Imawario
Commanding Knight
Commanding Knight

Post by NOA Imawario »

I know I just get confused and say things like "Huh?" on even the simple things that I would normally get right away. :p

Diabolique
Da Queen
Da Queen

Post by Diabolique »

Nakor wrote:I never remember to take my glasses off when taking a shower. :rolleyes: It's only after I'm in that I realize I'm still wearing them (usually after I've got them wet) and take them off. :lol:

You need little wipers! :giggle:
LadyM
Yeoman
Yeoman

Post by LadyM »

Ok....I usually get really embarrassed when my hubby tells this story to people, but I figure if every one else knows, you all may as well too.. be prepared to laugh your asees off..LOL... here goes..

Christmas Eve about 2 years ago, I had worked..and shopped....and cooked....and wrapped gifts... and was DEAD ON MY FEET tired... we were at mom and dads. Well, dad had let the dogs out and wanted ME (as dead tired as I was)to let them back in... well, they are the type where you've got to speak a little firm to them to get them back in, so Dad says to me.. Tanya... talk rough(not RUFF)to them to make them come in... well me AGAIN being dead on my feet tired... opened the door and I kid you not ..BARKED AT THEM.. and when I realized what I had done, wanted to go hide under a rock... I was that embarrssed..and this was in front of the WHOLE family, mind you... so I said SCREW IT, I am going to bed... and I did. Hubby won't EVER let me live that one down, I tell ya!

The BEST Johnny Depp Board around!

MAJOR Deppaholic!
Diabolique
Da Queen
Da Queen

Post by Diabolique »

LadyM wrote:Ok....I usually get really embarrassed when my hubby tells this story to people, but I figure if every one else knows, you all may as well too.. be prepared to laugh your asees off..LOL... here goes..

Christmas Eve about 2 years ago, I had worked..and shopped....and cooked....and wrapped gifts... and was DEAD ON MY FEET tired... we were at mom and dads. Well, dad had let the dogs out and wanted ME (as dead tired as I was)to let them back in... well, they are the type where you've got to speak a little firm to them to get them back in, so Dad says to me.. Tanya... talk rough(not RUFF)to them to make them come in... well me AGAIN being dead on my feet tired... opened the door and I kid you not ..BARKED AT THEM.. and when I realized what I had done, wanted to go hide under a rock... I was that embarrssed..and this was in front of the WHOLE family, mind you... so I said SCREW IT, I am going to bed... and I did. Hubby won't EVER let me live that one down, I tell ya!

:mwaha: :mwaha: :mwaha:

You gotta find one event that made HIM feel embarrassed and use it to retaliate with! :evil:
Diofan
Duke
Duke

Post by Diofan »

Got like 8 hours to read my WHOLE list? No? OK, I'll condense it down to the few BIGGIES!
* Phone rings, Pick up the TV remote to answer (usually Eyes still closed and reaching over for the nearest thing that kinda feels like a phone)
* Put a hot Pot of coffee in the fridge (Then I come to my senses seconds later)
* Stub my foot on walls in the dark (Usually wide awake, jumping up and down on one foot, and cussing up a storm afterwards)
* When I first started working day shifts, I locked the keys in the truck a couple times, fortunately I keep a spare in my wallet.
that's about all I can think of
You know the big wheel keeps on spinnin around
And Im goin with some hesitation
You know that I can surely see
That I dont want to get caught up in any of that
Funky $hit goin down in the city
Administrator ~ The 70's, Eighties Euphoria
Toastyfuzz
Yeoman
Yeoman

Post by Toastyfuzz »

LadyM: ROFL!! :lolhard: Ok, that wins for now. You get a rhetorical cookie, and the knowledge of having the most creative subconscious interpretation of something someone else told you. :D
Alas...earwax.
coffeehound
Duke
Duke

Post by coffeehound »

Diabolique wrote:You need little wipers! :giggle:

LOL!! :lol:

That ain't a bad idea! :lol:
Nakor
Commanding Knight
Commanding Knight

Post by Nakor »

coffeehound wrote:
Diabolique wrote:You need little wipers! :giggle:

LOL!! :lol:

That ain't a bad idea! :lol:
I've often thought about something like that. . They'd be handy in the rain too! ^_^;;
NOA Imawario
Commanding Knight
Commanding Knight

Post by NOA Imawario »

LOL The TV Remote as a phone made me chuckle. :lol:

Satrina
Royal Advisor
Royal Advisor

Post by Satrina »

Rolled over in bed one morning the wrong way...and fell out :looney:
:eek: officially stalked by chooch
:giggle: abusing Diofan
chooch
Lord
Lord

Post by chooch »

booberrylicious wrote:Rolled over in bed one morning the wrong way...and fell out :looney:

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :mwaha:

Little sister of 80's fanatic! :D
PARTNER IN CRIME WITH 80SFANATIC AGAINST KEVIN!
WHOOPTY FREAKIN DOO!
SISTER OF THE BALDANATOR!
DON'T MAKE ME SHOVE MY CROWBAR UP YOUR ASS!

Image Image Image
Diofan
Duke
Duke

Post by Diofan »

booberrylicious wrote:Rolled over in bed one morning the wrong way...and fell out :looney:

Sure that was an accident??? :laugh:

Welcome back Boo! We missed ya!
You know the big wheel keeps on spinnin around
And Im goin with some hesitation
You know that I can surely see
That I dont want to get caught up in any of that
Funky $hit goin down in the city
Administrator ~ The 70's, Eighties Euphoria
Nakor
Commanding Knight
Commanding Knight

Post by Nakor »

Been there done that too! :lol: Except, I was just a kid at the time (I guess I would have been around 8 -- but honestly, I can't remember for sure when it was). Ended up breaking my collar bone too. :p
Masamune
Knight
Knight

Post by Masamune »

I can't tell you how many times I fell out of bed. No matter what the size. >.> I rolled out of my parents Queen sized bed and I had the whole bed to myself.
Satrina
Royal Advisor
Royal Advisor

Post by Satrina »

Diofan wrote:

Sure that was an accident??? :laugh:

Welcome back Boo! We missed ya!

Like I'd be doing it for kicks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Cooch gimme that crowbar) :angel:
:eek: officially stalked by chooch
:giggle: abusing Diofan