Where You Can Make a Music Player

Do you have a website you would like to PROMOTE? Go ahead and post your shameless plug here. Please be aware that repeated posts will be deleted.
::: MONEY-MAKING OFFERS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE :::~ONLY ONE LINK per user, please~
BlueMolly2006
Lord
Lord

Where You Can Make a Music Player

Post by BlueMolly2006 »

Here is a site I found and recommend for those who want to make a music player for your Myspace or other website. I put one up on my Myspace profile and I've been having fun with it. :D

Project Playlist
Diabolique
Da Queen
Da Queen

Post by Diabolique »

Very nice, Molly! ;)
BlueMolly2006
Lord
Lord

Post by BlueMolly2006 »

Yeah, the only thing I need to say is check each song that you put in your music player because some (especially those from File Lodge/File Den) don't seem to work right.
Diabolique
Da Queen
Da Queen

Post by Diabolique »

BlueMolly2006 wrote:Yeah, the only thing I need to say is check each song that you put in your music player because some (especially those from File Lodge/File Den) don't seem to work right.
Are you still having problems with FileLodge? I never have issues with it anymore.
BlueMolly2006
Lord
Lord

Post by BlueMolly2006 »

I noticed a lot of the files that came from Filelodge didn't work when I tried them from this site. Also FileDen's files don't work that well either.
whistledog
Squire
Squire

Post by whistledog »

I love music players for blogs, webpages, etc but I had to give up on them

FileLodge was unreliable, as was FileDen and FileCabin, which are the only three that are like free without any catches
I still use FileDen and FileCabin (when they are working) when I make music players for quizzes on another board I belong to
BlueMolly2006
Lord
Lord

Post by BlueMolly2006 »

I gave up on mine because a lot of the files weren't playing, so I put my playlist from YouTube up and a track from my friend's former band.
Diabolique
Da Queen
Da Queen

Post by Diabolique »

I wonder what is up with Filelodge though...
whistledog
Squire
Squire

Post by whistledog »

FileLodge is about as useful as a broken record. I remember the days when FileLodge was great, and worked real well, but then it just went down hill, as did FileCabin and FileDen :(