I have a new forum

Do you have a website you would like to PROMOTE? Go ahead and post your shameless plug here. Please be aware that repeated posts will be deleted.
::: MONEY-MAKING OFFERS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE :::~ONLY ONE LINK per user, please~
coffeehound
Duke
Duke

Post by coffeehound »

Cool site, Shawn!

Must be good to trade thoughts with a few folks who know
through their own experiences what you are experiencing.
Shawn
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Shawn »

Thanks
It is very nice to have this option.More people are finally taking an intrest in the site so I may have a pretty decent little place going soon.
You thought you'd get away, but Karma made its move
The bad things that you've done, will be coming back for you
It's really sad that we're at the end, but my heart won't let me feel
No sympathy or pain for the outcome you've ensued...Queensrÿche 2013
Diabolique
Da Queen
Da Queen

Post by Diabolique »

Congratulations, Shawn!!!!! :banger:
Shawn
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Shawn »

Thanks Ingrid.
I know how long it takes to set one of these up now,takes forever it seems like.lol
I will eventually get it done fully someday.Just hope it doesn't ever crash.They have backups disabled.
Roemello
King Radiance
King Radiance

Post by Roemello »

Usually you'll be ok with a hosted board... even if it says it has backups disabled, they have backups on the server itself, so if anything happens, it should be fine ;)

You think setting one of those up takes a while... you should see how it is building one up from scratch and hosting it! Especially a phpbb... the base software doesn't come with anything! :lol: But anyway, lookin good! Great to have a place to talk with others having similar experiences with what you have :cool:
ILOveTim
Warlord
Warlord

Post by ILOveTim »

Cool place Shawn, I may go join it. Looks like a really nice caring place. A few weeks ago before my trip my doctor brought the F word up again, fibromyalgia. I have tried to ignore it in the past but she thinks I may have it. The last month or so I havent really told anybody much about it, was really depressed and didnt want to think about it. Other than my husband my family really dont understand wht i have been going through the last few years. I went away for a week and had fun with my family but came back exhausted and took a week to rest and get some stamina up. I just have never felt the same the last two years as I used to and doing things I used to do just plan wears me out. Thanks for being so thoughtful and making a place for people to go.
Childhood sister friend of bookworm
Forever to be know as Patty2 ;)

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
that word is love.

- Sophocles -
Shawn
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Shawn »

Youare welcome and I see that you have joined.
I have responded to your post on there and someone else has as well.
I know how you feel when you say no one understands it.I deal with it everyday as others do on the forums.But there is atleast a few places on the internet you can go where people do understand everything you are going through.It helps out a whole lot when you have a small group of people with the same ting going on.