SSupload

Do you have a website you would like to PROMOTE? Go ahead and post your shameless plug here. Please be aware that repeated posts will be deleted.
::: MONEY-MAKING OFFERS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE :::~ONLY ONE LINK per user, please~
whistledog
Squire
Squire

SSupload

Post by whistledog »

Have you ever used LimeWire or other P2P and Bittorrent sites to download movies that are currently in the theatres? Takes a long time for them to download doesn't it?

Why waste all that time, when you can watch them in streaming format. SSUpload has a whole bunch, added regularly. And to compress streaming times, they've split the movie into 4 parts. Bear in mind that the quality/sound of the movies are not that great, and that night scenes are difficult to see, but what's to complain about? It's totally free :cool:

http://www.ssupload.com

I just watched 'War' with Jason Statham and Jet Li. The quality was poor, and the camera angle cut off some of the screen including the portion with the sub-titles, but all in all, it wasn't bad. By watching this movie on my computer, I saved the cost of admission! :thumb: