REMINDER: DW Network

Do you have a website you would like to PROMOTE? Go ahead and post your shameless plug here. Please be aware that repeated posts will be deleted.
::: MONEY-MAKING OFFERS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE :::~ONLY ONE LINK per user, please~
Diofan
Duke
Duke

REMINDER: DW Network

Post by Diofan »

Some of you may (Or may not) have noticed the little red "Member DW Network" Box at the bottom of the pages in the RT. DW stands for "Da Web", and is a network done entirely by yours truly. Affiliated Forums are members and are listed there.

Currently we have a forum devoted to the decade of the 70's, one for the 80's, An Anime Forum, and of course the Roundtable. Check out the member forums.

All Members of the RT who have their own Forums are encouraged to apply for membership, it costs you no money, only the addition of a Banner like that shown at the bottom of this page. I personally review each submitted site for purposes of Categorizing. The Network Only lists forums, no Email Lists, etc. Just Forums.

There is a quick 4 question "application" at the bottom of the DW Network main page, the information is sent directly to me via Email.

DW Network link
You know the big wheel keeps on spinnin around
And Im goin with some hesitation
You know that I can surely see
That I dont want to get caught up in any of that
Funky $hit goin down in the city
Administrator ~ The 70's, Eighties Euphoria