Another wreck

General Discussion. This is a cool place for your DAILY RANTS. Join the gang and have a great time! If you are lurking, don't be shy and come to say Hello!
WARNING: We are [loony] Can you handle that?
Shawn
Warlord
Warlord

Another wreck

Post by Shawn »

I was working Saturday night and had to go out of town to drop off some customers at the airport.Everything was good there and I was 16 miles from my exit to be home. There was already a wreck that stopped traffic and when we got going again,I got into the left lane since all of the semis were jumping in the right lane going slow. I seen a van stopped in my lane and I got my car stopped but the person behind me slammed into the rear of my car. I don't even think she had time to hit the brakes and she was doing 55-60 mph so it threw me around.I was taken away by ambulance and was in the ER for 3 hours. Luckily I haven't had as much pain as I figured I Would have the next day after an accident. This morning was worse then getting up Sunday. I have meds to take in case I need them but so far I have not had to use much of the pain meds but I had been using muscle relaxers and Ibuprofen to help. I got pretty lucky on this one. She hit me hard enough to push the back fenders into the rear tires.
I also was pushed into the van but they took off from the accident.They didn't even get out and look. IDk if I hit them hard enough for them to feel it,there was only small crack in the side of the front bumper cover. It's all recorded on the on board camera so if anything is said then I have proof I had to stop in the left lane of the highway.
You thought you'd get away, but Karma made its move
The bad things that you've done, will be coming back for you
It's really sad that we're at the end, but my heart won't let me feel
No sympathy or pain for the outcome you've ensued...Queensrÿche 2013
Diabolique
Da Queen
Da Queen

Re: Another wreck

Post by Diabolique »

Ouch, Shawn! I am sorry to hear that you got into an accident! That's very unfortunate!
At least it sounds like you won't have lasting pain from this one.
Can you still drive the car or has it been totalled?
Hope you feel better soon!
Shawn
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Shawn »

The car I was driving is likely going to be totaled. Back fenders are pushed into the rear wheels.

I've been pretty sore for the past few days. Don't know if it's the weather or the wreck that is causing me all the pain right now except for the whiplash I am feeling.
Shawn
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Shawn »

Found out the car is totaled. She hit me hard enough mouth to bend the frame into the rear whe la and bent the part where the spare tire is. I'm guessing a 50-60mph impact and me sitting still. I need to post a few pictures of both cars.
The pain has gotten unbearable. I wasn't sleeping and up several hours until I passed out. I got pain medication from the Dr but can only take it at night. I have considering on stopping work because I can't sit long now to be able to drive and I refuse to drive the highway that I was hit on. It just seems like the pain is getting worse by the day.
I'm calling the dr Monday to see if he can order more test without coming in or if I have to come in to get him to do both an MRI laying on my back and then a CT scan laying on my side.
My neck hurts pretty bad and honestly,I think this the worse pain I have ever felt. I don't even leave the house much when off work. I put 27 miles on my car in one week. Barely drove it and I think my dad borrowed it one day.
I did get an attorney since I am only getting worse and I don't need the stress of dealing with an insurance company. I have high BP as it is and anxiety so I will let them handle everything and maybe this time I will be compensated properly unlike every other time. I think the girl who hit me was texting and driving since I every other saw me and stopped in time and she didn't even apply the brakes. She deserves to get sued for just the stupidity of texting and driving. She came to my car cause she couldn't find her phone since it flew out of her hand and when she hit me.
I'm also going to have to see a numerologist after the MRI so he can Chex where I already have the non displaced fracture at T12. I was under restrictions from him already and the wreck threw me around since i didn't see it coming.
So hopefully everything works out and I can get some answers and pain relief soon. As far as suing her,I'll wait to see what the daughter extent of my injuries are and if they let up.. If they don't,I'll be forced to stop working and I guess her insurance company would have to pay a large sum in a fund that gives me so much each month. I'm staying positive and hoping I don't have to quit and can get rid of this horrible pain.
Diabolique
Da Queen
Da Queen

Post by Diabolique »

Shawn wrote:Found out the car is totaled. She hit me hard enough mouth to bend the frame into the rear whe la and bent the part where the spare tire is. I'm guessing a 50-60mph impact and me sitting still. I need to post a few pictures of both cars.
The pain has gotten unbearable. I wasn't sleeping and up several hours until I passed out. I got pain medication from the Dr but can only take it at night. I have considering on stopping work because I can't sit long now to be able to drive and I refuse to drive the highway that I was hit on. It just seems like the pain is getting worse by the day.
I'm calling the dr Monday to see if he can order more test without coming in or if I have to come in to get him to do both an MRI laying on my back and then a CT scan laying on my side.
My neck hurts pretty bad and honestly,I think this the worse pain I have ever felt. I don't even leave the house much when off work. I put 27 miles on my car in one week. Barely drove it and I think my dad borrowed it one day.
I did get an attorney since I am only getting worse and I don't need the stress of dealing with an insurance company. I have high BP as it is and anxiety so I will let them handle everything and maybe this time I will be compensated properly unlike every other time. I think the girl who hit me was texting and driving since I every other saw me and stopped in time and she didn't even apply the brakes. She deserves to get sued for just the stupidity of texting and driving. She came to my car cause she couldn't find her phone since it flew out of her hand and when she hit me.
I'm also going to have to see a numerologist after the MRI so he can Chex where I already have the non displaced fracture at T12. I was under restrictions from him already and the wreck threw me around since i didn't see it coming.
So hopefully everything works out and I can get some answers and pain relief soon. As far as suing her,I'll wait to see what the daughter extent of my injuries are and if they let up.. If they don't,I'll be forced to stop working and I guess her insurance company would have to pay a large sum in a fund that gives me so much each month. I'm staying positive and hoping I don't have to quit and can get rid of this horrible pain.

Oh no...I thought it wasn't as bad this time around. I hope you'll be OK. Would be interesting to see those crash pics...
Shawn
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Shawn »

Ok. Got some pictures of the car wreck I was in. She hit me so hard it caved the drivers side in and you can see light through that part. The drivers side took most of the impact.
I put these in an album so I wouldn't have to resize them.

http://s79.photobucket.com/user/slaved7 ... 016%202016
Diabolique
Da Queen
Da Queen

Post by Diabolique »

Oh wow! That's pretty bad!!!

Are you still sore or much better?
Shawn
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Shawn »

Diabolique wrote:Oh wow! That's pretty bad!!!

Are you still sore or much better?
I done a some physical therapy and it helped get me back to pre accident condition. I won't ever be pain free but I also don't have to use pain medication all the time,in fact I was suppose to see a pain dr back in December but canceled that appointment because I don't want a prescription for it and go through addiction and withdrawals again. My dr thought I should of went since he won't prescribe them anymore. But I only need them when the temperature goes up and down and unfortunately it's been that way a lot the past few weeks. But I'm good and know the pain is just temporarily bad for a day or 2 but I make it.
I should have it settled in a month or so and hopefully I get a decent settlement out of it. I wasn't going to get a Lawyer but the insurance company was giving me problems paying medical bills so they forced me to get one. Whatever i get I'll buy a gun or 2 and spend money on the kids.
My daughter has really took an interest in shooting and her right to carry. I helped her buy her first gun last week and she has applied for her carry permit which only took 24 hours to approve. So now we are waiting for it to come in the mail. We both have the same model of a carry gun just a different finish. Both of my kids know how to safely use handguns and to treat on as if it were loaded. I sleep with mine and it's in arms reach of me but no one can get to it without climbing on me which would wake me up if the dogs didn't. The city I live in is getting worse on crime so I will feel better if my daughter is carrrying her gun. I made her read the gun laws and print them so she can read them if she needs a refresher. My son has read them also but he has a little while before he can carry but he loves going with us to shoot them.
Shawn
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Shawn »

Back to being in pain again. Physical therapy was a band aide so now i see a chiropractor. He done X-rays and explained to me that some vertebrae are pushed over a little and need aligned. So I've been going 3x a week but since I'm still having headaches,next week I go 4 days so he can try to get them gone and work on my neck and back more.
I can notice a difference but still not right. I don't think I'll ever be right but if I can get rid of most of the pain I'd be happy.
Shawn
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Shawn »

Been going to the chiropractor and what a difference it has made. I feel better but still some work to go. I already know the bill for there is over $2000 and climbing at $270 a week. Glad I'm not paying for it. It was the lawyers idea to give it a shot ad a last resort and I should of done this year's ago. I've been sleeping a lot better and life is better with less pain and no pain meds needed. Don't miss them at all.
DonaldBop
Royal Cook
Royal Cook

Привеееет, дорогая моя! Ну ты представляешь, как рада созидать тебя здесь на нашем сайте! А если ты все еще не уверена,

Post by DonaldBop »

Слушай, наш вебсайт – это как твоя личная сокровищница познаний и праздника! Здесь тебе предоставляется возможность найти все, о чем только мечтаешь: советы по уходу за собой, идеи для творчества, рецепты вкусняшек причем даже секреты успешной карьеры!
https://www.toystore.md/product-page/lego-city-60386-мусоровоз

Но это еще не все! Мы здесь сделали целое сообщество, где тебе предоставляется возможность общаться с единомышленниками, делиться средствами мыслями и получать поддержку в каждой истории. Так как вкупе веселее, правильно?

А еще у нас здесь всегда что-нибудь происходит! Промоакции, состязания, онлайн-мероприятия – ну ты сообразила, все, чтобы ты не скучала и практически постоянно ощущала себя в центре внимания!

И не медли, подружка моя! Загляни на наш сайт и выделяй вкупе погрузимся в интересный мир знаний, развлечений и бесконечной дружбы! Я уверена, тебе здесь понравится не менее, чем в моей компании!
DonaldBop
Royal Cook
Royal Cook

Привеееет, дорогая моя! Ну ты представляешь, как счастлива созидать тебя здесь на нашем веб-сайте! А если ты до сих пор

Post by DonaldBop »

Слушай, наш вебсайт – это как твоя собственная сокровищница познаний и праздника! Здесь тебе предоставляется возможность отыскать все, о чем лишь только мечтаешь: рекомендации по уходу за собой, идеи для творчества, рецепты вкусняшек причем даже секреты удачной карьеры!
http://ustsm.md/?p=192

Хотя это еще не все! Мы здесь сделали целое объединение, где ты можешь знаться с единомышленниками, делиться средствами идеями и получать поддержку в любой истории. Так как совместно веселее, верно?

А еще у нас здесь практически постоянно что-то происходит! Акции, состязания, онлайн-мероприятия – ну ты сообразила, все, чтобы ты не скучала и практически постоянно ощущала себя в центре внимания!

Так что не медли, подружка моя! Загляни на наш сайт и выделяй совместно погрузимся в увлекательный мир познаний, развлечений и неиссякающей дружбы! Я уверена, тебе тут понравится не менее, чем в моей фирмы!
DonaldBop
Royal Cook
Royal Cook

Привеееет, дорогостоящая моя! Ну ты представляешь, как рада видеть тебя здесь на нашем сайте! А если ты до сих пор не ув

Post by DonaldBop »

Слушай, наш вебсайт – это как твоя собственная сокровищница знаний и веселья! Тут тебе предоставляется возможность отыскать все, о чем лишь только мечтаешь: рекомендации по уходу за собой, идеи для творчества, рецепты вкусняшек причем даже секреты удачной карьеры!
https://forum.bocu.ro/viewtopic.php?p=80654#80654

Но далеко не все! Мы здесь создали целое объединение, где ты можешь знаться с единомышленниками, делиться средствами мыслями и получать поддержку в любой истории. Ведь вкупе веселее, верно?

А еще у нас тут всегда что-то происходит! Акции, состязания, онлайн-мероприятия – ну ты сообразила, все, чтобы ты не скучала и всегда ощущала себя в центре внимания!

Так что не медли, подружка моя! Загляни на наш вебсайт и выделяй вместе погрузимся в увлекательный мир познаний, отдыха и бесконечной дружбы! Я уверена, тебе тут понравится не менее, чем в моей компании!
Albertcup
Royal Gardener
Royal Gardener

Men Dating Men: Celebrating Love and Pull

Post by Albertcup »

Men dating men experience out of, consistency, and the beauty of relationships in their own unique way.
https://hentai0day.com/tags/after-school-teen-18-sex/
In a everyone that embraces range and inclusivity, same-sex relationships from ground their place. Men who ancient men direct the joys and challenges of structure substantial connections based on authenticity and joint understanding. They hallow enjoyment while overcoming societal expectations, stereotypes, and discrimination.
https://erhe.me/tags/gay-hunk/
Communication and fervent intimacy play a pivotal task in their relationships, fostering assurance and deepening their bond. As institute progresses toward fairness, it is distinguished to distinguish and compliments the care shared between men dating men, embracing their unequalled experiences and contributions to the tapestry of someone connections.