Moola -- Turn $0.01 into $10.73 Million by Gaming

Do you have a website you would like to PROMOTE? Go ahead and post your shameless plug here. Please be aware that repeated posts will be deleted.
::: MONEY-MAKING OFFERS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE :::~ONLY ONE LINK per user, please~
TStodden
Knight
Knight

Moola -- Turn $0.01 into $10.73 Million by Gaming

Post by TStodden »

Sorry for the spamish tone, but I just got into one of the coolest wastes of time sites online called Moolah ( http://www.moola.com ).

The idea of the site is simple, you're given a penny to start (after watching a ad, which pays for those pennies) & you play against somebody at the same level in an attempt to double your money. With each win, you double your money... HOWEVER, if you lose... you lose all your money & start back at one penny.

You can play has high as you like & cash out any time!

Right now I have 2 invites left (I gave one of my 3 invites to a guest as a "Pay it Forward" ideal). Please be aware that you must be 18 or older to play & resident of US or Canada. If anybody is interested, please PM me with your e-mail address & I'll send you an invite.

Please note that invites expire within 168 hours (7 days) after being sent.

Edit: Oops! Messed up the address earlier... fixed now!
~TStodden (Going Text based as Photobucket is being a jerk)
Diabolique
Da Queen
Da Queen

Post by Diabolique »

Cool. Never heard of that site before. :thumb:
TStodden
Knight
Knight

Post by TStodden »

I'm willing to invite others to the site & try to win your own fortune as you're not risking any money of your own here.
TStodden
Knight
Knight

Post by TStodden »

Update: I only have 1 Invite left... for anybody who wants it!
TStodden
Knight
Knight

Post by TStodden »

Update: The Staff of Moola has increased my invites by 4, so after the other invite given away here... I have 4 invites to the site left.

Note: It seems that residents of Nevada, Louisiana & Quebec (Canada) are forbidden from playing on the site due to their laws... Sorry!
Diabolique
Da Queen
Da Queen

Post by Diabolique »

Is it like 'no gambling' laws or what?
Roemello
King Radiance
King Radiance

Post by Roemello »

I don't think it possible for there to be a no gambling law in Nevada :lol: I wonder though how this site could possibly pull off a real decent to high payout... those ads don't generate THAT much money!! :lol:
Diabolique
Da Queen
Da Queen

Post by Diabolique »

Roemello wrote:I don't think it possible for there to be a no gambling law in Nevada :lol: !! :lol:
Duuuh! I must have been tired when I made that post...how could I think that of Nevada? :lol:
bookworm
Knight
Knight

Post by bookworm »

God I suck. I get up to a whopping 36 cents and then I lose. Very frustrating. lol
*Childhood friend of ILoveTim*