GAME SALES, DEALS AND PROMOTIONS!

Multi - Console Video Game discussions. From the ancient days of Atari to the current generation of PS5 and XBOX Series X. And of course PC and Mobile. What are you playing right now?
KenseidenXL
Knight
Knight

GAME SALES, DEALS AND PROMOTIONS!

Post by KenseidenXL »

I'll sticky this.

Killer 7 for the Game Cube has been reduced in price to $14.99. No sale. This is the new retail price. It's a very interesting game from the makers of the Resident Evil series.

Paper Mario-The Thousand Yeard Door and Zelda-Four Swords Adventure for the Game Cube have been added to the Player's Choice list and are now retaling for $19.99 each.

If anyone knows of any new price changes for existing games that are NOT sales, post them in this thread.
soloist
Commanding Knight
Commanding Knight
Location: no single region (specified or otherwise) permanently captivates this apparition...

THERE ARE PLENTY...

Post by soloist »

Noticed via PriceTabber that Ninja Gaiden Black (the definitive version of the gorgeous and hard-as-hell Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)) has taken a price drop to $19.99.

Coming up kind of short on linkage though, sold out at EB, GameStop, Walmart.

Available at: Amazon / Best Buy

Released last fall to excellent reviews. Me thinks it's time to snap it up before the 'ol Ninja disappears. I have the original version, so held off on this, but liked it enough that a double dip should be worth it at this price.

-GT-

There are also a few
more which I h-
ave located,
but will p-
robably
post l-
ate-
r!
ImageImageImage

Soloist can only be experienced - for one's perception determines which of his attributes are displayed...
soloist
Commanding Knight
Commanding Knight
Location: no single region (specified or otherwise) permanently captivates this apparition...

Post by soloist »

I have also noticed that
my local EB sells M-
troid Prime on
the Gamec-
ube use-
d for:

$4.99
ImageImageImage

Soloist can only be experienced - for one's perception determines which of his attributes are displayed...
Roemello
King Radiance
King Radiance

Post by Roemello »

Now THAT'S a steal!! Great game that is :cool: I haven't caught any decent deals, though I haven't been looking much lately either as new releases worth my pick up have been nil :p
soloist
Commanding Knight
Commanding Knight

Post by soloist »

Understandable, Roemello! Currently, there are not many
new titles that I wish to invest in, so it's the perfect op-
portunity for me to reinvest in some of the older t-
itles that I sold long ago. One of those titles ha-
ppen to be Metroid Prime after Echoes was
released... but at that price, I will hav-
e to return to that gaming facility
in hopes that it is still there, so
we shall see. Also, after the
Superman movie was r-
eleased, one of my ne-
phews wanted a S-
uperman game,
and since this
is the best o-
ne out so f-
ar, I rei-
nvest-
ed in
thi-
s:

The best Superman game to date:

:)
ImageImageImage

soloist
Commanding Knight
Commanding Knight

Post by soloist »

This one cos-
ted me on-
ly abou-
t 4 do-
llar-
s!!

($4.02 actually...)

ImageImageImage

RaptorMoonX
Chamberlain
Chamberlain

Post by RaptorMoonX »

Half Life for the PS2 - used $9.99
Onimusha Warlords for the PS2 - used $2.99
NFL 2K2 for the PS2 - used $2.99
soloist
Commanding Knight
Commanding Knight

NICE PRICES!!!

Post by soloist »

My goodness! Those are some good pric-
es, RaptorMoonX! I try to hang aro-
und the local gaming store in h-
opes of finding someone atte-
mpting to trade in a gam-
e I might want to inve-
st in. I tend to get ch-
eaper prices utiliz-
ing this techni-
que if the sto-
re accepts
traded i-
n gam-
es!!!!

:)
ImageImageImage

soloist
Commanding Knight
Commanding Knight

Post by soloist »

Odama (Gamecube)

If you love collecting odd games like I do, then you'll want to take note of this one. Best Buy now has Odama for $29.99. Down from $50, which it's still going for elsewhere. And I imagine this is as good as it'll get before it disappears entirely from all but eBay.

The reviews were none too hot, but IMO the value of games like this is really in its uniqueness and quirkyness. Like Cubivore, and all it's wonderfully bizarre glory.

-GT/FG-
ImageImageImage

soloist
Commanding Knight
Commanding Knight

UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP 2 (XBX) FOR 5 DOLLARS???

Post by soloist »

Unreal Championship 2 (X-box)

Wow, this was just released last year, and to solid reviews. I remember just barely resisting it at release, and so now the frugal gamer in me rejoices as Amazon is offering this for a mere $4.99! Free shipping available if your total is $25 or more.

-FG-
ImageImageImage

soloist
Commanding Knight
Commanding Knight

KING KONG FOR 360... $20!

Post by soloist »

KING KONG (360)...

Good 'ol fitbabits sends word that the Xbox 360 version of King Kong is going for $19.99 at Sears. In-store only.

Going for $39.99 elsewhere.

-FG-
ImageImageImage

soloist
Commanding Knight
Commanding Knight

FARCRY: INSTINCTS/PREDATOR FOR $30.00???

Post by soloist »

FARCRY: INSTINCTS/PREDATOR (360) for $30.00?

Well, this is kind of interesting. Noticed on PriceTabber that EBGames and GameStop dropped the price on Far Cry: Instincts Predator (Xbox 360) to $39.99. Down from $59.99. So, thought that was pretty good, but...

Then as always I went to check to see if Best Buy had reflected the drop, and it turns out they've actually done a 10-spot better! They are currently selling it for $29.99. I imagine this will go to $39.99, but guess we'll see.

-FG-
ImageImageImage

KenseidenXL
Knight
Knight

Post by KenseidenXL »

Shadow the Hedgehog and Baten Kaitos have been cut to $19.99 MSRP.
soloist
Commanding Knight
Commanding Knight

Post by soloist »

At my local EB.
the followin-
g games a-
re now s-
elling
for:

$19.99

-SOCOM III (PS2)
-Marc Ecko: Getting Up - Contents Under Pressure (Limited Edition) PS2

(many others...)
ImageImageImage

KenseidenXL
Knight
Knight

Legacy System deals you got

Post by KenseidenXL »

I hope the title is self-explanatory.

Today, I got a near-mint Sega Saturn (no box or manual, but all cables and both controllers), plus 4 games (Impact Racing, Hi-Octane, Sega Rally, and Road Rash) for $20, plus Bubble Bobble for the NES (cart only) for $3.