Sabres/ Senators Brawl.

Come and talk about your favorite SPORTS here. Want to celebrate the victory of your favorite team? All major sports included.
NOA Imawario
Commanding Knight
Commanding Knight

Sabres/ Senators Brawl.

Post by NOA Imawario »

Has anyone else seen this yet?

This is the biggest fight I've seen in a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEorm9c0c7w

chooch
Lord
Lord

Post by chooch »

:eek: I have never seen that before, I am surprized it went on as long as it did :lol:

Little sister of 80's fanatic! :D
PARTNER IN CRIME WITH 80SFANATIC AGAINST KEVIN!
WHOOPTY FREAKIN DOO!
SISTER OF THE BALDANATOR!
DON'T MAKE ME SHOVE MY CROWBAR UP YOUR ASS!

Image Image Image
Kevinator
Lord
Lord

Post by Kevinator »

Yep I did I love it when goalies get into fights! Too bad it wasn't them fighting each other!
Please help find a cure for Autism support The Walk For Autism by clicking this link. http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/kevin_perks70

Roemello
King Radiance
King Radiance

Post by Roemello »

I've seen little fights before, but nothing like that!! :eek: They never put on 'shows' like that when I had time to watch games! :lol:
BlueMolly2006
Lord
Lord

Post by BlueMolly2006 »

Have I seen it, it's been top story here a lot. Lindy Ruff got rooked for being fined and Chris Neil nor the coach of the Senators got nothing. Chris Neil did that on purpose and now Chris Drury (sp) is out for an indefinate period of time.
The fans here are donating their money to Lindy because we all think it wasn't right he was the only one who got fined. All the money that is being donated to Lindy is going to go to different charities that the Sabres support.
Man, I sound like a fan, and I'm not that big of a hockey fan. I just think it wasn't right that Lindy got fined and the guyattacked Chris Drury didn't get penalized.
rayeanne
Yeoman
Yeoman

Post by rayeanne »

Holy cow!!
rayeanne
The provider of food and giver of treats, pats and scratchies
ImageImageImageImage
BlueMolly2006
Lord
Lord

Post by BlueMolly2006 »

I think this will be the last time for a while the Sabres will be huge since both their co captains are now on different teams. The Sabres made a major screw up this time. A lot of their fans are talking about not going to the games anymore in protest. :rant: