Keeping Getting Timed Out

Having a problem using the forums? Have any suggestions to improve this site? Please post your questions and suggestions here.
BlueMolly2006
Lord
Lord

Keeping Getting Timed Out

Post by BlueMolly2006 »

I have noticed today that I keep getting the "Page Timeout" error message, plus when the board does come up it loads really slowly. I have clared my cache and I still get the timed out message. I didn't know if you knew what was going on or what.
Diofan
Duke
Duke

Post by Diofan »

Been getting that frequently myself lately
You know the big wheel keeps on spinnin around
And Im goin with some hesitation
You know that I can surely see
That I dont want to get caught up in any of that
Funky $hit goin down in the city
Administrator ~ The 70's, Eighties Euphoria
Roemello
King Radiance
King Radiance

Post by Roemello »

Yeah, I know about it and the cause... I was actually gonna make mention tonight that the server I'm on has been having some really bad issues lately. Not just this site, but a handful of other sites as well that share the server have been experiencing the same thing the past few days... which needless to say has been irking the hell outta me. Everything seems to be good right now and support said they were working on the problem and it should be fixed immediately (that was about 5 hours ago), so hopefully it won't be a persisting problem.
BlueMolly2006
Lord
Lord

Post by BlueMolly2006 »

I wonder if the server uses Time Warner Road Runner, because they had issues with outages the past few days and they don't know what was causing it.
Everything seems faster now.