Want to eat healthier

Do you have a website you would like to PROMOTE? Go ahead and post your shameless plug here. Please be aware that repeated posts will be deleted.
::: MONEY-MAKING OFFERS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE :::~ONLY ONE LINK per user, please~
Southern Image
Chamberlain
Chamberlain

Want to eat healthier

Post by Southern Image »

or at least try to.? I found this nifty little linky off my local news. It shows all the fast foods and restaurants in your area, that have healthier menus.

I'm not sure if it is connected outside of the States though.

http://www.healthydiningfinder.com/site/
You're about as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop- Patches O'Houlihan

Praise Jack!
Roemello
King Radiance
King Radiance

Re: Want to eat healthier

Post by Roemello »

The list turned up a Burger King amongst the results when I ran it :lol: They just listed salads mostly in what to get, but that still raised a brow. Fast food and healthy usually don't mix :brow: :lol: Within 10 miles of me, I got:

Dominos Pizza, Subway, Burger King, Qdoba Mexican Grill, Au Bon Pain, Chili's, Famous Dave's and Not Your Average Joes :lol:
Southern Image
Chamberlain
Chamberlain

Post by Southern Image »

Roemello wrote:The list turned up a Burger King amongst the results when I ran it :lol: They just listed salads mostly in what to get, but that still raised a brow. Fast food and healthy usually don't mix :brow: :lol: Within 10 miles of me, I got:

Dominos Pizza, Subway, Burger King, Qdoba Mexican Grill, Au Bon Pain, Chili's, Famous Dave's and Not Your Average Joes :lol:
They should show your more then just salads. :lol: It shows you can order foods without sauces, or chickens without skin on there. It's the healthiest you can get at at those joints. :bonk:
You're about as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop- Patches O'Houlihan

Praise Jack!
Roemello
King Radiance
King Radiance

Post by Roemello »

Yeah, they had some kinda special order thing I skimmed by :lol: I don't think I'd try my luck on a health kick going to fast food joints though all the same :lol: